A little place to share pictures of the swaps I do for swap-bot including mail art, ideas and more. :)


Monday 31 March 2014

Handmade envelope book




This was for a swap I hosted for handmade envelope books, I was so excited to see what I was going to get in return!!


To make each envelope, I used paper stock, magazine pages, childrens book pages and ephemera and I binded the envelopes together with ribbon to make it into a book. I checked my partners profile and I saw she liked animals so I used a cut out of a lion and a polar bear on the front & back covers of the book.  She also likes inspirational quotes, so I wrote one of my all time favourites, by roald dahl, on the outside of the back cover.
I filled up the envelopes with small surprises, each envelope is a different surprise for my partner... stickers, postcards, embellishments, ephemera. I hope she likes it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment