A little place to share pictures of the swaps I do for swap-bot including mail art, ideas and more. :)


Saturday 13 December 2014

The opening of my Etsy shop!!

PLEASE help me and support my new Etsy shop! I'll be selling made to order handmade smashbooks and more. The main focus are these books. Basically, I will be making you your own smashbook in whatever theme/colours etc you like, just for YOU, and also it will have a minimum of 90 PIECES OF EPHEMERA INSIDE! Yep, the books all have pockets as pages, and ephemera will be inside each pocket. Please see my shop for more information because I also have mail art and ephemera packets.

MY SHOP: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/SealedWithLovee?ref=hdr_shop_menu

Please follow and like my shop, it would mean so much to me. There is also a coupon which you can use until January 2nd which is "CHRISTMASBOOK1" that gives you 35% discount!! :D Click here for my shop to get started and please help yourself to this generous discount and help me get my feet off the ground.

I have already made just FIVE sales and it is more than I could ever have asked for! Please help me reach 10 by the new year!

Love,
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment