A little place to share pictures of the swaps I do for swap-bot including mail art, ideas and more. :)


Monday 31 March 2014

frankie magazine & choose 3 swap

Nice and simple, envelope made from a page from Frankie magazine. Cute panda washi tape!

This was for a swap I hosted for "amazing mail art" swap group. It was called "choose 3" and I gave a ton of themes, colours, types of art, themes and words to use and participants had to choose 3 from the list and incorporate it somehow in the envelope they made. I chose polka dot, washi tape and butterfly.
The envelope was made from a childrens fairy tale book. The book stack cut-out was from a magazine, and the address label is a memo. I love the tartan washi tape, I actually got it from a christmas store last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment